- Exam70-632:TS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Projects
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Word 2003
- Exam77-881:Word 2010
- Exam70-667:TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- Exam77-882:Excel 2010
- Exam70-177:TS: Microsoft Project Server 2010, Configuring
- Exam70-633:TS: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, Managing Projects
- Exam77-883:PowerPoint 2010M
- Exam70-545:TS: Microsoft Visio 2007, Application Development
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is intended for IT professionals who administer Microsoft Office 365 in an environment that may include Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, and/or Microsoft SharePoint. Office 365 is familiar Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization's unique needs
Why Microsoft Microsoft Office
The audience profile for the One Note Exam is a student, office worker or instructor who needs to navigate the Office software at the feature and functionality level.These users use One Note as a digital notebook to facilitate their work and use it to integrate with other Microsoft 2010 Office applications. They have the ability to use it for project management, organizing research, collaboration, and to access information from multiple locations. They have the skills and knowledge to effectively problem solve many issues that arise. They effectively use many of the common features and functions to organize and display digital information.
The core OneNote 2010 user typically:
- is accustomed to making decisions about his or own work.
- Is a cometent user of Microsoft 2010 Office applications
- Knows how to leverage his or her work for multiple purposes.
- Knows how to use the major features and functions of OneNote to enhance project and task management.
- Understands how to collaborate via OneNote.