Cisco 642-813: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks - SWITCH
The CCNP Routing & Switching course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to implement, plan, troubleshoot and verify local and wide-area enterprise networks and work on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
This new course provides you the needed training to manage routers and switches for a core network and edge applications as well as integrating voice, wireless and security into a network.
This course brings together all the features of CCNP Routing & Switching.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Implement VLAN based solution
- Implement a Security Extension of a Layer 2 solution
- implement Switch based Layer 3 services
- Supporting advanced services in an infrastructure and what is required
- Implement High Availability
Careers With Cisco CCNA
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Telecoms Support Engineer
- Anyone with an interest in the IT environment