- Citrix CXA-202: XenDesktop 5 Administration.
This new Citrix course provides you the needed training for building a Provisioning services farm to enable single-image desktop management and how to host virtual machines on the client device using Citrix XenClient. You will learn how to select a desktop delivery model for each user group based on their needs, customize the user experience using policies, assign virtual desktops to users and build proof-of-concept and production XenDesktop environments.
This course brings together all the features of using Citrix XenDesktop 5. You can trust in us to bring you coverage on everything you need to be successful on exam day.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Install and configure Synchronizer for XenClient
- Identify the XenClient infrastructure
- Copy a desktop imge to a virtual disk that can be streamed to virtual and physical target devices
- Install and configure Provisioning services
- Monitor site activity and troubleshoot issues in Desktop Director
- Restrict or allow certain XenDesktop features using policies
- Modify a desktop image without impacting user productivity
- Manage virtual desktops as a single entity by creating a desktop catalog
- Build and configure a production XenDesktop site
- Configure a XenServer host for desktop delivery
- Build a XenDesktop proof-of-concept environment
- Determine the best Flexcast delivery model for each user group
HOW? and WHEN? Is often an obstacle for companies and individual's taking time out, that's why Netcom is known for its flexibility.