- CompTIA CASP- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CAS-002
CompTIA's CASP - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner , is a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk.
There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioneror equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level.
This CASP training course follows the CompTIA authorized objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
CompTIA CASP - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Exam Objectives
Domain % of Examination
- 1.0 Enterprise Security 30%
- 2.0 Risk Management and Incident Response 20%
- 3.0 Research and Analysis 18%
- 4.0 Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines 16%
- 5.0 Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
HOW? and WHEN? Is often an obstacle for companies and individual's taking time out, that's why Netcom is known for its flexibility.