- Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
The MCTS 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring training course teaches students to network and applications infrastructure concepts and configurations provided by Window Server 2008, to configure and troubleshoot a Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure and to secure servers and maintain update compliance. Upon completion of this MCTS 70-642 training course, students will acquire a fundamental understanding of Server 2008 to pursue advanced topics for certification in the network and applications infrastructure areas.
When you pass Exam 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
- Microsoft Exam 70-642 also counts as credit toward the following certifications
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator
We offer you the most effective way to earn your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 credential is intended for IT professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium-sized to large companies.
Careers With MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- System Administrators
- IT Technicians
- Desktop Support Technicians
- Network Administrators
- Network Managers
- Anyone with an interest in the IT environment
HOW? and WHEN? Is often an obstacle for companies and individual's taking time out, that's why Netcom is known for its flexibility.