Digital Design Course
The course will advance your digital skillset to create exciting and creative content. It will take you on a journey exploring the digital design side of the world. You will get to know the industry-leading programs essential for creating graphic designs.
We will take you from a beginner in digital graphic design to an entry-level digital designer capable of working and creating exciting content with the adobe suite program
All learners who complete the Digital Design Course will gain new skills in:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
The learner will gain skills in the programs such as: navigating through the whole platform, editing photos, creating logos, flyers, mock-up designs for websites, creating typographic designs, adding effects to images, managing styles, creating product packaging, and mastering advanced techniques that digital designers use.
Completing the course leads you to an endless path of possibilities you will be able to enter the digital design industry with the knowledge, skills, and understanding needed for roles such as:
- Digital Designer
- Photography Editor
- Graphic Designer
Start date: This course is full.
Study mode: TBC
Course length: 12 weeks
Delivery: Online (tutor-led classes)
Funded through the DRF provision provided by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Live in Liverpool or surrounding areas
- Living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
- You must be over 19
- Level 2 English and Maths required or studying towards
Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Getting Started (Photoshop desktop, getting images into Photoshop, moving around an image, tips for using Photoshop)
- Imaging Concepts (colour modes, image size, resolution, and print size)
- Acquiring images (opening files and importing images into Photoshop)
- Editing Images (cropping, removing imperfections, adjusting contrast, correcting colours, and sharpening images)
- More Image Editing (selection techniques, layers, adding type.)
- Exporting and printing (Saving for the Web, inserting images into presentations, printing)
Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- How to Incorporate a Company Name into a Logo
- Create a Flyer
- Mock-Up a Website Design
- Add Effects
- Manage Styles
- Edit Individual Characters to Create Typographic Designs
Adobe InDesign Essentials
- How to navigate through the InDesign work area
- How to create a new document and import images.
- Introduction to “master pages,” an essential tool in creating multi-page projects,
- Creating tables and packaging
- This course will also be going through more advanced techniques and design methods and types of exports.
To request more information please complete the form below, a member of staff will contact you as soon as we receive your online application. You can call our office to discuss the course by calling 0121 450 9300.
The course was great and I learnt a lot and my teacher Doug was amazing. I couldn't ask for a better teacher
Had a great time studying, really enjoyed the course (even though there was alot of work to get through) whilst juggling a job and home life, thanks Tim!
Cyber Security Student
Great learning experience . Helped me alot to return in IT . Very helpful tutor . Highly recommended