Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security Practices
Netcom Training is offering YOU an exceptional opportunity to access a Level 3 certificated learning programme in Cyber Security Practices.
As part of this FREE programme, you will gain valuable experience from experts in the field, who will guide you through and teach you a range of topics including: understanding intelligence threats, vulnerabilities, controls and professional behaviours required within the industry.
As a FREE add on, Netcom Training will give you access to ‘Scrum Master’- a widely recognised professional project management tool.
As if that is not enough, Netcom Trainings in house employment team will provide one to one support with CV and interview techniques and assist you through employment opportunities.
Places are limited so, for more information on this unique opportunity please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 0121 450 9300
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security involves techniques that help secure various digital components, networks, data, computer systems from non-authorised digital access.
As part of the program, you will acquire knowledge and skills related to cyber security practices which will enable learners to either go into employment or further study in this field.
- Threat intelligence in cyber security
- Understand legislation and ethical conduct within cyber security
- Understand cyber security practices
- Professional skills and behaviours for cyber security
- Cyber security testing, vulnerabilities and controls
- Cyber security incident response
Through this course, learners will be able to consolidate their knowledge of Cyber Security alongside gaining practical skills that could be used to enhance their employment prospects.
- Security Software Developer
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Network Engineer
Start date: This course is full. Please register your interest for the next start date.
Study mode: Monday to Thursday, 10.00am to 2.00pm OR 5.00pm to 9.00pm + Additional Friday Workshops
Course length: 8 weeks
Delivery: Online (tutor-led classes)
- Based in the West Midlands
- Living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
- 19 years and over
Extra Course Information
This is the MINIMUM amount of time required to complete this qualification.
Guided learning hours are defined as all times when a member of staff is present or available to give specific guidance towards the qualification aim being studied.
This qualification aims to:
* Focus on the study of the practices within cyber security
* Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
* Provided opportunities to acquire a number of practical skills
The objective of this qualification is to:
* Provide you with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills relating to cyber security practices.
You will be expected to complete a portfolio of work detailing, and demonstrating skills and knowledge within the qualification.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
* Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
* Level 4 Certificate for IT Professionals
* Level 4 Certificate in Information and Cyber Security Foundations
* Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security and Intrusion for Business
To request more information please complete the form below, a member of staff will contact you as soon as we receive your online application. You can call our office to discuss the course by calling 0121 450 9300.
The course was great and I learnt a lot and my teacher Doug was amazing. I couldn't ask for a better teacher
Had a great time studying, really enjoyed the course (even though there was alot of work to get through) whilst juggling a job and home life, thanks Tim!
Cyber Security Student
Great learning experience . Helped me alot to return in IT . Very helpful tutor . Highly recommended