Website Design And Marketing
Are you ready to learn about the world of Website Design & Marketing?
Get ready to learn up-to-date design elements, the steps needed to build a fast, responsive website while also understanding the hundreds of companies outside of Google and Facebook that control ads you see on your computer, phones and tablets.
Many individuals believe that web design is complicated but we’re here to break the myth! In our course, not only will we showcase the best practices of creating a website, but how you can do it without learning to code! If you are interested in learning basic coding to supercharge your web development skills you can select an HTML, CSS, and JAVA combined module in the last two weeks of the course.
What new skills will you acquire in website design and marketing?
- Visual design strategically adjust images, colours, fonts, and other components into a site to separate it from the crowd.
- To build professional-grade, world-class websites using Webflow.
- How to create website prototypes and mockups.
- Be capable of using Canva software.
- How to drive traffic to your website using digital marketing channels.
- Photo manipulation, the power of stock images, and how to create your marketing material.
- Marketing analysis and strategies.
Start date: 22nd August 2022
Study mode: Monday to Thursday, 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Course length: 12 weeks
Delivery: Online (tutor-led classes)
- Learners must be aged 19 and over
- Living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
- Access to a computer and the internet
- Knowledge in IT is preferred
- Live in Greater Manchester surrounding areas
To request more information please complete the form below, a member of staff will contact you as soon as we receive your online application. You can call our office to discuss the course by calling 0121 450 9300.
Visual Design Principles
Prototypes and Mock-ups
Launching A Website / Maintaining a Website
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Knowledge, skills and behaviors required by a digital marketer
Analysis, strategy and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
Building High Performing Websites