CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist
In this CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist course, you will develop an extensive range of specialist skills, everything from IT fundamentals, cloud computing, support and troubleshooting, common wired and wireless networks and operational procedures.
This CompTIA certification path is a professional certification designed to aid you with the relevant work-related qualifications demanded by a wide range of sectors.
You'll study a range of topic covering:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Business Processes
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
Start date: 31st January 2022
Study mode: Part-time, Monday to Thursday, 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Course length: 12 weeks
Delivery: Online (tutor-led classes)
- Learners must be aged 19 and over
- Need to be living in the UK for more than 3 Years
- Access to a computer and the internet
- Knowledge in IT is preferred
- Live in Birmingham or surrounding areas
Part 1: Introduction to Secure Infrastructure Technologies
Networking and Architecture
- Understand the basic hardware and software of computer systems
- Understand numerical skills for network addressing
- Understand network connectivity and media
- Understand how to configure and maintain a secure network
- Understand maintenance practices and processes
Mobile and Operating Systems
- Know the principles of mobile and desktop systems
- Understand how to deploy, configure and securely integrate desktop devices
- Understand how to deploy, configure and securely integrate mobile devices
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud services
- Understand cloud security
- Understand cloud technologies
- Understand cloud backup and recovery methods
- Understand IT systems, platforms and security
- Understand working confidentially and organisational IT requirements
- Understand organisation-al operating procedures, legislation and IT business skills
- Understand the software lifecycle and document management processes
Part 2: Preparation for the CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS Stackable Certification
CompTIA A+ focuses on user support and device connectivity. It validates the skills needed to support a user and their ability to connect to the data they need to do their job.
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to establish, maintain and troubleshoot the virtual networks securely.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions.
With a CSIS (CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist) certification you will open the door to roles such as Systems Administrator, Security Specialist, Network Specialist, Technical Support Specialist, IS Consultant, etc.
Ready to get started?
To request more information please complete the form below, a member of staff will contact you as soon as we receive your online application. You can call our office to discuss the course on 0121 450 9300